The Case Logic SLRC-206 SLR Camera Bag upholds many of Case Logic’s quality standards. High-quality protective padding and waterproofing in all the right spots to protect your camera and laptop. Roomy enough so that this backpack holds SLR camera body with an attached zoom lens, laptop and additional accessories. Also nice patent pending hammock system suspends your SLR camera above the bottom of case to help protect against impact.
Rugged construction with a professional grade interior and organization will take you anywhere the shots are waiting. Holds most SLR camera bodies up to 10.4″ x 4.7″ x 5.6″ with attached lens up to 9.8″ in length. Also includes storage for 2-3 additional lenses, a laptop, and accessories.
What Buyers Are Saying
“This is a very well thought out bag that really stands out from others in its class. For someone like me, who travels with their gear and does a good bit of hiking and camping, a rugged bag is essential. While the main features of this pack are great, the little things Caselogic added are a nice touch. Aside from the main two compartments (for camera equipment and laptop), the ancillary compartments on this bag are useful. I only have one gripe, and it is too minor to merit the loss of a star from my rating. With the amount of padding on the back of this bag, it’s going to press against your back when you have it loaded, and it doesn’t take long to build up a sweat
- Molded EVA Base is semi-hard and water resistant for when you set the bag down
- HUGE amount of interior storage. Lots of foam. Lots of velcro. You can fit a lot in here.
- The hammock is pretty cool: suspended neoprene bed
- Top lid features memory foam so your lens has some nice protection
- Lots and lots of padding – almost to the point of being overdone. (Which can be a good thing – possibly a bad thing)
- Zippers are nice and big and work easily. We like good zippers!
- Shoulder straps should be slightly heavier considering how much you can pack in this bag.
- Accessory pockets don’t expand much on the outside
- A water bottle pouch would be nice.
- While it’s a heavy sturdy bag, it lacks some accessibility